Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Botanical Gardens

 Last spring we bought a family membership to Botanic.  I wasn't sure how often we'd go, but I couldn't pass up the $25.00 Groupon. 

We have really loved it and I think I'll buy it again next year.  These are some pictures from the year.  We may have more after we visit on Saturday.  The tulips are beautiful this time of year.  The children you may not recognize are our friends Rylie and Jordan.










These pictures were taken in the Children's Garden.  It was new last summer and the kids absolutely love it.










These were taken in January during their Illumination light display.


     






They took their little princesses to play in the fairy houses.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures, Alisha! Jordan still remembers going with you, and will tell me "that's the way to go with Emma and Taylor" when we drive over that way:) They had a great time!

    ReplyDelete