Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Corn Maze 2011

Five or six years ago my family started visiting a corn maze together.  We always go to one in Buhler, KS.  We love it.  It has a large corn maze and extra play things for the kids.  Some family members (who will remain nameless) have complained that its too cold, too muddy, too dusty, too expensive, etc.  I, personally, think its fun no matter what the conditions are like.  Those family members have the option to not go, if they'd like, but I don't really believe that will ever happen.  Here are a few shots from this year's maze activity.  I didn't get the "big" group shot (there were 14 people total), but I did get snapshots of most people.








1 comment:

  1. Great pics!!! LOVE the one of the girls. They look so grown up...When did that happen?

    ReplyDelete