Sunday, September 18, 2011

Winnie

I know we're crazy, but we added a new member to our family today.  Winnie is a 6 week old lab/german short-hair mix.  Will has always wanted a dog of this mix and when I found them free on Craigslist, we just couldn't resist.  Yes, she will be big, and yes we'll be up a few times a night, but I think she's a nice addition to the family.  Oscar needed a companion.  He's a senior citizen now, 7 years old, and hasn't calmed down much, so maybe Winnie will help him exhaust some energy.  He really likes her now, although this evening he went through a period of depression.  Welcome to our family, Winnie!

This was during Oscar's depression period.  We couldn't get him in the picture.  On a side note, when did my babies become little girls?


Isn't she a cutie?!?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, she's adorable! And you are right, your babies look more and more like kids. Beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete