Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lately

With the arrival of the new puppy and a strange rash on my legs (I'll spare you the details), I haven't been getting much sleep.  I am really feeling the affects in my daily life.  I. Am. Tired.  Because of that, I have been unmotivated to do much of anything.  I thought that with the girls going to preschool, I'd have lots of extra time.  I don't.  In fact, I feel like I have more to do, or at least higher expectations. 

I finally felt myself lifting out of the fog this morning.  I have slowly been chipping away at my to-do list.  I pulled out some fall and Halloween decorations, which immediately lifted my spirits.  I also changed my playlist to Halloween music - just to keep things interesting.

This is our mantel, decorated for fall, with a Star Wars man who still hasn't made it into the basement to be with his friends.  We'll see how long he stays there.

No comments:

Post a Comment