Saturday, June 25, 2011

Branson

I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything I want to blog about!  This summer is super busy - way busier than the school year, which doesn't make sense because my kids aren't even in school yet!  Anyway...a few weeks ago we took a trip to Branson, Missouri with our nephew Sam, and Grandma and Grandpa H. We all had a great time.  Here are the highlights from our trip.

This is the first time the girls were old enough to ride any rides at Silver Dollar City.  They started out cautiously by riding with Will and me.


They got brave later and tried it themselves.  They were very proud.  Emma waved to anyone with a camera, whether she knew them or not.

This is a picture of the kids watching Will on a ride that was too scary for the rest of us.



This is the look I got from Emma after asking her to look at the camera.







One evening we made smores over the electric range stove.  I didn't know you could do that! 

They were delicious!


One afternoon Will and I took the kids to see "Amazing Pets!"  Let me tell you, they were indeed amazing.  That being said, Taylor's favorite part was this little girl who danced with the dogs in costumes.  Her favorite was the little girl, not the dogs.  Notice the little fella in the background dressed up as batman.  I got in trouble for taking his pictures while the flash still on.  Oops, but there should have been a reminder sign.


We actually got to spend the girls birthday with grandma and grandpa, which doesn't happen very often.  They got a special Tangled cake from Walmart with lots of rings on it - imagine their excitement!

Cake was followed by silly faces and presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment