Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Just Cuteness

Here's some cuteness I'm thankful this year.





Emma calls fruit cocktail, fruit cottontail.

I was threaten the girls by saying, "If you continue to talk that way, I'm going to wash your mouth out with soap!"  They both looked at me in a shocked way then Taylor said, "I eat soap anyway, so that would be okay."

While watching a high school production of Bye Bye Birdie, there was a scene with a building and to the side was a phone booth.  A man was talking on the pay phone to a woman in the building.  Emma said, "They're very close to one another.  Why are they talking on the phone?  He just needs to look over there and he would see her!"

This was hat day at school.
I've really been trying to correct this one.  They both call Tootsie Rolls, Titsy Rolls.  Do you see why I want it corrected?


This was sports day at school.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment