Thursday, February 2, 2012

One Year of Blogs

Yesterday marked my one year anniversary of blogging.  I tried to think of a cute term for it.

Blogiversary.  No.

Blogday.  Will asked if it meant I blogged on that day every week.

I guess that means no cute name.  Okay then, I'll write a post that will bring my readers (the four of you) to tears.  They will be weeping with joy as I celebrate the wonderful year we've had.

The words just weren't coming.  How can this be?  I always have something to write about.   Except now.  So, I'm writing about having nothing to write about.  Hmmm...interesting.

I have really enjoyed keeping the blog.  I'm going to turn each year into a book.  It will be so fun to read through them later.  It has also been a good outlet for writing.  Writing has always been one of my favorite hobbies and this gives me a way to do it.  Thanks for being interested in what I have to say.

Are the tears flowing yet?  Maybe the sappy music will help.

4 comments:

  1. Love the sappy music...Happy Blogiversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, the music is a nice touch! I think I feel a tear coming...

    Happy one year anniversary! It really is fun to record it all, and be able to look back:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi .. you now have a 5th reader... And you music needs to be more sad ... LOL. I am looking forward to reading this. I will come up with a name ... but I like Blogiversary!!

      Delete
  3. The 'sappy' music is a nice touch although, when it started playing, I immediately thought of a hotel lobby and I love hotels because to me they signify VACATION. Which made me then think we should celebrate your blogiversary WITH a vacation to this hotel in my mind. It has a large lobby with a waterfall and a nice place to relax next to the warm fire. I think we should talk to Karie because there is an ikea next door. I can't think of a better reason to get away and celebrate...thanks for the post it just made my day. Looking forward to our trip :)

    ReplyDelete