Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mr. Right ***Warning***This is a mushy one***

I met my husband, Will, at church when I was in college.  I liked him long before we ever dated.  I would see him in the hallway and my heart would beat faster.  He would talk to me and I would feel butterflies in my stomach.

Last Sunday I had to be at church a few hours before he and the girls.  My morning was really busy and, I can't believe it, but my family had not even crossed my mind.  I was going about my business and I saw him turn the corner.  My heart started beating faster and I felt butterflies in my stomach.  I know this is sappy, but I enjoyed being surprised by those feelings.  He's a cutie!  And now, he's all mine.

This picture was taken on my birthday 10 years ago when we were dating.



1 comment:

  1. I love that you met at church! To have the same Faith and focus is such a beautiful and essential thing! Hope you have butterflies forever! :) ---Jenny Farha

    ReplyDelete