Friday, November 1, 2013

State Fair 2013

I've mentioned before how much I love the fair.  L.O.V.E., love it.  This was the first year since my family moved to Hutchinson (I was in third grade) that I missed it.  It was in the beginning of September and I was miserably pregnant.  The high temperature for the day was 101 degrees.  I felt like it was in my best interest to stay home.  The week preceding it I was really sad.  Weepy sad.  I guess it was probably the hormones.  The day of it, though, I wasn't that sad.  I knew I had made the right choice to stay home.

Will took the girls and met up with my family.  He said it was a little overwhelming without me there.  This was the first year without a wagon or stroller and the girls had free-will to express when they wanted to stop and look at things.  He said it was hard keeping track of them and carrying all the stuff by himself.  He'll be glad to have me along next year.  He took some great pictures I wanted to share. 






Boy, does this man know me.  Who else would take a picture of the winning pumpkin size?




I may just have to go twice next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment