Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Just the Three of Us



September 25th arrived and I was officially 40 weeks pregnant.  The girls only had a half day of school so I decided to have one last outing - just the three of us.  We decided to go to the zoo.  The added benefit was that the extra walking might make me go into labor!  No such luck.





In addition to taking pictures with every statue they saw, we got to see the new tiger cubs and see Mama Tiger do some tricks!


We saw lots of other cool animal things,too.  I can't remember what they were, though.  My pregnancy brain must have blocked them out and I didn't have any pictures to remind me.  This was probably one of our best zoo trips yet.  Maybe it was just because it is my last fun memory of being a mom of two.



No comments:

Post a Comment