Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Resuming Life

Nope.  This is not what I should be doing right now.  This is what I want to be doing right now.  Ruby turned one month old a couple days ago (I'll get to writing about her birth at some point).  I'm finally getting back to regular life and I don't really know where to begin.  

Will has been leaving for work around 10:00 everyday since Ruby came.  He left at 8:15 today.  Ruby had a doctor's appointment.  Amazingly, we all made it to where we needed to be, on time, and with real clothes on.

I'm at the point where I have so much to do that I don't know where to begin.  Laundry.  Cleaning.  Bills.  School responsibilities.  Boxes of clothes to be sorted and organized.  Items to be returned.  You get the picture.  Life.

Emma and Taylor have been very helpful.  Their helpfulness started before Ruby even arrived. Here are some pictures of them raking the leaves in August.
They needed a break.  It was hard work cleaning up that small pile of leaves.
 
Will has been incredibly helpful, too.  I don't have any pictures of  him doing the dishes or washing mountains of laundry.

So, I guess I just need to start.  I'll start with the bills.  It will be hard to do the other things if the electricity gets shut off.


No comments:

Post a Comment