Thursday, January 24, 2013

All About Them

I now begin a marathon of back blogging.  December was full and January ended with a ten day sickness in our house.  We then went about figuring out our new "normal" as we have begun our own business.  I worked two full weeks of subbing  and we've had something major going on every weekend.  Now, with the kids home sick again, I finally have time to catch up on a few things.

Taylor's class has a student of the week where the child gets to share about themselves.  Here is hers.

If you'd like to compare it with last years, you can look at it here http://alishaandwill.blogspot.com/search/label/school.  The most noticable difference is that now she wants to be an author.  Last year she wanted to be a ballerina.


Emma's class doesn't do this, so I just asked her the questions.

I like to...dress up and play.
My favorite foods are...strawberries and cereal.
My favorite colors are...red, pink, light blue, and purple.
I want to be...an artist.
Anything else you want people to know...I like princesses and I have lots of friends, so I'll just say one - Lily.

I was glad to see that she doesn't just want to be babysitter anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment