Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Butler Christmas 2012

I wrote last year about our family Christmas with my maternal grandma's family.  I can't tell you how much  I love it.

We start with a late lunch.




The family talent show follows.
Last year Emma was too shy to do anything on her own.  This year she was brave enough to sing the "Fa la la la las" in Deck the Halls.
Taylor was going to sing Santa Claus is Coming to Town.  This was her first attempt.  She decided she didn't want to.
She decided to give it another try.  Taylor is a bit of perfectionist and her cousin skipped a few words.  This completely threw Taylor off and once again she quit.
Taylor gave it one more try with her cousin Peyton.  Thankfully, they made it all the way through!



Next comes "We Three Kings", followed by the Halleluja Chorus, which I didn't get a picture of.



We end by reading the Christmas Story then opening gifts.


This afternoon with family always blesses me deep down in my soul.  I leave you with a few extra shots of  sweetness.





No comments:

Post a Comment