Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Letter 2012


Merry Christmas, Everyone!  I hope that all of you have enjoyed your holiday season.  Ours has been busy, busy, busy, but we have enjoyed the time with family and friends.

Emma and Taylor started kindergarten this year.  That seems impossible to me, but its true.  We put them in different classes and that has proven to be a great choice.  They have both blossomed as individuals and learned how to make friends on their own.  Their teachers are perfect for them and they both love school.  Taylor's favorite school activities are math and PE.  Emma's is art. 

Now that I have more free time I've started substitute teaching two days a week.  I have enjoyed getting back in the classroom and experiencing the different grade levels and subject areas.  I have also spent some time volunteering at the girls' school.  On my days off, I continue to do laundry, grocery shop, and sweep floors.  I truly admire those women who work full-time and have spotless homes.

Will finished his second year working for Lighthouse Properties.  He is now embarking on a new work adventure.  We are starting our own business!  This is something Will has been interested in for several years.  After much prayer and council, we have decided that now is the time.  He will be doing custom woodwork and remodeling.  I will be doing bookkeeping and marketing.  Please remember us in your prayers as we start this new chapter of our lives.

We love hearing from each of you.  Thank you for continuing to be part of our lives.  We hope that God blesses you richly during the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment