Friday, September 28, 2012

Fun Times with Family

Will's brother, Blake and sister-in-law, Ruth welcomed sweet baby girl, Kennedy into the world about a month and a half ago.  I desperately wanted to go visit, but all of our weekends were full.  Every time I saw a new picture on Facebook, a twinge of guilt passed through me because we hadn't gone to visit.  They only live two and half hours away - we should have just done it. 

Anyway,  they decided to come visit us instead!  Yeah, I get the award for the worst sister-in-law award.  I mean, really.  Who asks a new mom to pack up her infant and travel?  Okay, I didn't ask, they just offered.  And I am so glad they did.  We don't have "just for fun" weekend visitors very often and we really enjoyed our time together.  Blake, Ruth, Sam, and Kennedy came last weekend and here are some highlights of our time together.

We took Blake, Ruth, and Kennedy to their first corn maze.  Sam had been to one before, but said that ours was much better.  Here are a few pictures.  Looking back through them I became super bummed.  There was a spot on the lense and its right in the middle of all the pictures.  Oh, well, what can you do?
 Immediately after entering the maze, Taylor started sneezing.  Oh yeah!  Taylor's allergic to corn pollen!  Way to go, Mom, for remembering such an important thing!  She had hives and welts on her arms that night from where the corn leaves touched her.  Next time we'll put her in long sleeves.


Yep.  That's Kennedy strapped to the front of Ruth.  Kennedy told us she liked it.


What a great big cousin.



When it was all said and done, I didn't really get any pictures of Kennedy.  I guess I'll just have to keep looking at Facebook.

Thanks, guys for coming for a visit!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment