Tuesday, April 24, 2012

First Lost Tooth

I've been sick the past few days and was really looking forward to a good night's sleep last night.  I took some Nyquil and I was out.  Until midnight.  And then again until 2, 2:20, 3, 3:30, etc.  I think you get the idea.  I should have given the Nyquil to Taylor and Emma instead.  They had all sorts of issues.  Itchy legs that needed lotion.  Needed to go to the bathroom.  Couldn't find their sheets.  Needed to tell on their cousin Peyton for something she had done on Saturday.

The final need came at 4:00.  Taylor's loose tooth was bothering her.  She didn't want me to pull it, though.  I kept telling her there was no other choice.  Go back to sleep, or let me pull the tooth.  She finally gave in and we headed to the bathroom.  I pulled the tooth right out.  I couldn't be grumpy anymore.  Her excitement was contagious.  The Tooth Fairy's shift had already ended for the night so the tooth will go under her pillow tonight.

I was able to go back to sleep until the dog needed out at 5:30.


No comments:

Post a Comment