Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

I feel like our Christmas celebrations have just now, come to an end.  Now, I get to tackle the mountain of laundry, pack away the decorations, and try to get our lives back into some sort of normal routine.  Unfortunately, the girls don't go back to school until Wednesday, so the routine has to wait a bit. 

We loved all of our celebrations, but this was the first year we didn't travel on Christmas day.  It was great staying in our pajamas all day.  In fact, I liked it so much, I'm still in my pajamas today (its 2:00 pm). 

Here is a quick recap of our festivities.  We started by celebrating with Will's family.  Here are a few shots from that.

Will's brother, Blake, Will, and Will's brother, Patrick


Next we went to Oklahoma City to celebrate with my grandma's family.  This is the Butler Christmas I wrote here. Taylor sang three songs with great conviction, but Emma didn't feel up to it.  She did sing Jingle Bells with Taylor, though. 

My mom, cousins Cooper and Peyton, Aunt Cathy, and Will with Cooper
Men, Will and Me, my sisters, and My second cousin Sammy with her new husband, Tyler.





We finished with my family, but Will was in charge of those pictures, and they all pretty much look the same.  Here is one that I like though.

Will reading to most of the grandkids.

This was the first time we didn't do Christmas in Oklahoma City with my family.  My grandpa passed away this year so we moved the festivities to my parents' house.  There were parts that we missed (mainly my grandpa), but it meant that all of my family got to be together.  It has been several years since my sister, Crystal's family, has been with us.  It was nice having everyone (Aunt Cathy, included) all in one place.


P.S.  I promise to take the Christmas music off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment