Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday I awoke with great excitement.  The girls were going on their first field trip and I got to go with them!  Now, the girls weren't nearly as excited as I was.  I attribute that to them not knowing what a field trip was.  I'm sure after the fun they had, they will be excited about their next one. 

I loved field trips as a kid, and a teacher, and now as a mom.  This is one of the reasons I have decided to wait a few more years before going back to work.  I want to get to do some of these "mom" things that teachers sometimes miss out on.

Here is our adventure to the pumpkin patch.

Ride out to the pumpkin patch.


Finding the perfect pumpkin, but mostly just admiring beautiful flowers.


A baby pumpkin!


Emma's pick.  It was really sunny!

This wasn't her final pick, but a cute picture, none the less.

Taylor's final pick.

Hay angels

Train ride with friends.


We did lots more - jumping pillow, zip line, giant slide, fed goats, milo maze, etc.  I'll spare you the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment