Sunday, October 16, 2011

Humpty Dumpty

It has been a while since I've posted any of the girls art, so here you go!  The girls are bringing home increasingly more art since starting preschool, so I'll probably be scanning in a lot more, just to get them off my counter.

They made these pictures at school during nursery rhyme week. 

The above picture is Emma's version of Humpty Dumpty.  Not bad.  He's wearing a hat and has a crack on his chest.  Emma has come a long way since her scribbles of the summer.

This next picture is Taylor's version of Humpty Dumpty.  I have to say, I was a bit surprised by this.  Taylor is always so neat and precise.  In true teacher fashion, I said, "tell me about this picture."  She informed me that if Humpty Dumpty was so broken that he couldn't be put back together again, then he would have cracks all over him.  That makes perfect sense.  And I thought they were just scribbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment